Created by a group of frens, here, we wanna leave all our worries aside, have fun .
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Manchester United Football Fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
omniguy
Financial Supporter of Banana Group
Financial Supporter of Banana Group
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Manchester United Football Fans   Sun Jun 08 2008, 15:35

This is a place where we,as a Manchester United football club fan,will discuss anything about what is happening in our clubs.
Everything is about MU FC here.

Criteria of members:
1.Only true MU FC fans are allowed to join this thread
2."On-the-fence"football spectators are not encouraged to join this thread.
3.Eat MU,Drink MU and Watch MU win the game.


Warning:Other clubs supporter are not allow to post here,please take note!.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh@rty 5
Banana Seller
Banana Seller
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 26
Location : The Infamous Zakaria Palace, Klang

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Sun Jun 08 2008, 15:37

omniguy wrote:
This is a place where we,as a Manchester United football club fan,will discuss anything about what is happening in our clubs.
Everything is about MU FC here.

Criteria of members:
1.Only true MU FC fans are allowed to join this thread
2."On-the-fence"football spectators are not encouraged to join this thread.
3.Eat MU,Drink MU and Watch MU win the game.


Warning:Other clubs supporter are not allow to post here,please take note!.

Enjoy.

wah so serious ar? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shorty5minigarage.blogspot.com
omniguy
Financial Supporter of Banana Group
Financial Supporter of Banana Group
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Sun Jun 08 2008, 16:11

Of cause =) You don't come buat kacau la..haha! If u r mu fans u r welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh@rty 5
Banana Seller
Banana Seller
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 26
Location : The Infamous Zakaria Palace, Klang

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Sun Jun 08 2008, 16:14

omniguy wrote:
Of cause =) You don't come buat kacau la..haha! If u r mu fans u r welcome Smile
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I am MAN U fan!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shorty5minigarage.blogspot.com
magical Term
Ripe Banana
Ripe Banana
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Klang

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Sun Jun 08 2008, 16:18

MU ROCK !! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alvintts
Banana Group Gamer
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Sun Jun 08 2008, 16:23

me MU fans oso .. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh@rty 5
Banana Seller
Banana Seller
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 26
Location : The Infamous Zakaria Palace, Klang

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Sun Jun 08 2008, 16:54

Alvintts wrote:
me MU fans oso .. xD

argh!! i hate to say this, but forget Man u now..concentrate n Euro... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shorty5minigarage.blogspot.com
magical Term
Ripe Banana
Ripe Banana
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Klang

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Sun Jun 08 2008, 18:33

sh@rty 5 wrote:
Alvintts wrote:
me MU fans oso .. xD

argh!! i hate to say this, but forget Man u now..concentrate n Euro... lol!

MU forever ... must no run away from Mu ... haha...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omniguy
Financial Supporter of Banana Group
Financial Supporter of Banana Group
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Sun Jun 08 2008, 20:55

Glory MU! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh@rty 5
Banana Seller
Banana Seller
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 26
Location : The Infamous Zakaria Palace, Klang

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Sun Jun 08 2008, 20:56

omniguy wrote:
Glory MU! I love you

Crying or Very sad reli out-dated. EURO Lah wei.. hihi
we reli need jere to spice up the euro thread.. if not, this forum will die soon Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shorty5minigarage.blogspot.com
magical Term
Ripe Banana
Ripe Banana
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Klang

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Sun Jun 08 2008, 21:23

sh@rty 5 wrote:
omniguy wrote:
Glory MU! I love you

Crying or Very sad reli out-dated. EURO Lah wei.. hihi
we reli need jere to spice up the euro thread.. if not, this forum will die soon Crying or Very sad

lepak la... still got so many MU fans here!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh@rty 5
Banana Seller
Banana Seller
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 26
Location : The Infamous Zakaria Palace, Klang

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Sun Jun 08 2008, 21:43

lepak la... still got so many MU fans here!![/quote]

Cy-endo... Liverpool fan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shorty5minigarage.blogspot.com
omniguy
Financial Supporter of Banana Group
Financial Supporter of Banana Group
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Mon Jun 09 2008, 02:38

magical Term wrote:
sh@rty 5 wrote:
Alvintts wrote:
me MU fans oso .. xD

argh!! i hate to say this, but forget Man u now..concentrate n Euro... lol!

MU forever ... must no run away from Mu ... haha...

OMG! I tot chai tsiu is Chelsea fans? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alvintts
Banana Group Gamer
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Mon Jun 09 2008, 14:34

OMG! I tot chai tsiu is Chelsea fans? XD[/quote]]

OmG he's chelsea spy .. @@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magical Term
Ripe Banana
Ripe Banana
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Klang

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Mon Jun 09 2008, 20:30

omniguy wrote:
magical Term wrote:
sh@rty 5 wrote:
Alvintts wrote:
me MU fans oso .. xD

argh!! i hate to say this, but forget Man u now..concentrate n Euro... lol!

MU forever ... must no run away from Mu ... haha...

OMG! I tot chai tsiu is Chelsea fans? XD

Hey ... my name also spell wrong .... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil so long be your friend u also don`t know ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magical Term
Ripe Banana
Ripe Banana
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Klang

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Mon Jun 09 2008, 20:32

Alvintts wrote:
OMG! I tot chai tsiu is Chelsea fans? XD
]

OmG he's chelsea spy .. @@[/quote]

I Mu la... pls ... Chelsea... O... I got what u means ... haha... u think me and her again ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh@rty 5
Banana Seller
Banana Seller
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 26
Location : The Infamous Zakaria Palace, Klang

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Wed Jun 11 2008, 19:58

another liverpool fan in the house.. Flamekid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shorty5minigarage.blogspot.com
omniguy
Financial Supporter of Banana Group
Financial Supporter of Banana Group
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Thu Jun 12 2008, 01:19

magical Term wrote:
Alvintts wrote:
OMG! I tot chai tsiu is Chelsea fans? XD
]

OmG he's chelsea spy .. @@

I Mu la... pls ... Chelsea... O... I got what u means ... haha... u think me and her again ??[/quote]

Yeah!hahaha..just jk anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jere0407
Banana Group Bookie
Banana Group Bookie
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Thu Jun 12 2008, 03:12

sh@rty 5 wrote:
omniguy wrote:
Of cause =) You don't come buat kacau la..haha! If u r mu fans u r welcome Smile
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I am MAN U fan!!!!!!!!

bullshit... i tot u into those tat can help u win money nie wan?? ahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jere0407
Banana Group Bookie
Banana Group Bookie
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Thu Jun 12 2008, 03:13

im a MU fan for sure... haha... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlameKid
Baby banana
Baby banana
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 27
Location : sumowhere in klang

PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   Thu Jun 12 2008, 13:51

sh@rty 5 wrote:
another liverpool fan in the house.. Flamekid Very Happy


lol...kelvin. nak cari pasal sahaja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Manchester United Football Fans   

Back to top Go down
 
Manchester United Football Fans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Banana-friends Home :: Interest & Entertainments :: Motorsports & Sports-
Jump to: