Created by a group of frens, here, we wanna leave all our worries aside, have fun .

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cost of living ( fuel especially )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FlameKid
Baby banana
Baby banana

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Thu Jun 12 2008, 13:33

magical Term wrote:
well... by the way, if he trying to get more money in his pocket, why don`t the opposition speak out and get a damn him out from there ...

we must first realize that the opposition only won majority states seats. not parliament. if they had won parliament seats. then the scenario will be different . besides i agree what what jere said. they they spend money unnecessarily building mosque, sending people to the space. and etc. the purposely want to do to swindle the people's money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh@rty 5
Banana Seller
Banana Seller

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Thu Jun 12 2008, 19:29

[quote="jere0407"]dun change to ngv.. trust me... cause now the gas price is cheap... so when every1 is using ngv, tat time lar dey wil shoot up gas price... den those tat change to ngv sure will regret...

Rolling Eyes mana akan regret wor, shoot up high ma use back petrol lor,, no big deal ma.. but dun think that it will be more expensive than petrol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shorty5minigarage.blogspot.com
sh@rty 5
Banana Seller
Banana Seller

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Thu Jun 12 2008, 19:38

Phew.. What a relief!! There will be NO further price hike, at least till the end of this year despite the possibility of crude oil price reaching USD200 per barrel (equivalent to RM4.30) as forecast by some analysts. Petrol will be retained at RM2.70 and diesel at RM2.58 at the pump.

Moreover, the price could even go lower, if the world price drop below the current rate. In order to stem any more increase, the Government would have to think of alternative ways to finance its spending.

““The Government realised that the rakyat is still trying to adapt to the higher petrol prices. The Cabinet has thus decided there will be no more increase this year. However, if the world price drops, we will use the 30 sen subsidy adjuster as a discount on pump prices.” -Badawi-

Although still difficult to swallow and not the best outcome that we would all have wished for, this is definitely a welcoming announcement. At least we would get a breather and some time to adjust our expenditure patterns based on the RM2.70 fuel price, rather than a floating price at the start of every month! Just pray hard that the price will go below USD139, then the pump price would reduce accordingly..
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

read that from other source
Back to top Go down
jere0407
Banana Group Bookie
Banana Group Bookie

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Fri Jun 13 2008, 10:41

but if you fix that ng tank... also gonna spend 2k plus rite? -.-"

i also heard that oil price wil remain for dis yr... phew~~~

and finally something's price jz drop... RICE...

lol!

b4 that the price of 50kg a pack rice, rise from 150+ - 240+..

next week the price wil go down by rm 30... =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh@rty 5
Banana Seller
Banana Seller

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Fri Jun 13 2008, 19:47

jere0407 wrote:
but if you fix that ng tank... also gonna spend 2k plus rite? -.-"

i also heard that oil price wil remain for dis yr... phew~~~

and finally something's price jz drop... RICE...

lol!

b4 that the price of 50kg a pack rice, rise from 150+ - 240+..

next week the price wil go down by rm 30... =)

yup more than tat.. haiz, actually do we gain ? maybe in short term we might think that wat a relief, no more increase. But as a matter of fact, u will realise that we gain ntg..In a long run its the same. This year no increase, next year increase more lah.. Very Happy

Bout rice? expected results.. only 'smart' people will stack up rice supply in their house last time, when they heard price rice is increasing.

Why price rice increases? First, speculation and second because of us, the consumer. Speculations of insufficient rice supply in the market, this automatically push up the price of rice. Simple theory rite?
Than all those 'smart' consumer play their 'important' part.. Pile up rice supply in their house.. Again, they are actually the one causing the increase in price..Dah lah, not enough supply, than u guys somemore rush to buy, make the limited supply of rice more expensive..

Than its the businesses turn now, since so mauch demand now, they ma faster increase production lor. But too bad,evrybody already stock up their rice at home..few packets.. So the price of rice will eventually drop.. As simple as ABC!!
MORAL OF THE STORY! be the few so-called-stupid one not bbuying extra rice just because its price is increasing.. Cause at the end of the day, u are actually the smart one Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
jere0407
Banana Group Bookie
Banana Group Bookie

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Mon Jun 16 2008, 10:57

haha... yea you are right shorty... lucky i dint stack up rice in my shop... lol...
my fater say changing my car to ngv... go ask tat fella how much for tat tank... 7k.... -.-''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sh@rty 5
Banana Seller
Banana Seller

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Mon Jun 16 2008, 22:01

jere0407 wrote:
haha... yea you are right shorty... lucky i dint stack up rice in my shop... lol...
my fater say changing my car to ngv... go ask tat fella how much for tat tank... 7k.... -.-''

jere, just tell me one time when i am wrong..i am always rite wat..haha lol!
only mistake was bettig football. lol! stop d lor..

wow, y u din buy rice and keep de?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Wed Jun 25 2008, 00:58

hihi, price of rise down d..wakaka Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://banana-friends.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   

Back to top Go down

Cost of living ( fuel especially )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Banana-friends Home :: Discussion Corner :: News Section-
Jump to: